Lost In Space ...

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Steve Jobs

Saturday 25 August 2012

My Patchworks My Way


And here are some of my patchwork beauties:
 
 
 
 
I make these on styrofoam.  First I draw a picture on it, cut through lines with scalpel half way through than put fabric in those pushing it tight with use of nail file making sure not to break fragile styrofoam material.
 
 


Some of these have been sold, 2-3 I still keep to myself, but most of these (and some more that have not be posted!) I generously gave away...